What parents say about Roman Fields

Posted on

Here are some comments made by the parents/carers of our young people at Roman Fields Provision:

We have been so impressed by the school’s approach to getting the best out of our son in the most imaginative and flexible way.

– Mar 2017

Since my son’s start at Roman Fields he has excelled in learning. At home we can start to see a transformation into him becoming a young adult within such a short space of time. This has only been possible due to the trust he could gain with his tutors.

– 6 Mar 2017

It has been the best school out of all the schools that my son has been to over the years.

– 12 Feb 2017

Roman Fields is a school of exceptional values. My son M had various fears of school and tutors and staff showed him patience support and care in encouraging him back to school where he has thrived and grown. Turning from a reserved child to a confident happy young man. The teaching and support from everyone has been heartfelt and we can’t thank everyone enough for everything they have done to encourage M to his potential.  Thank you.

– 20 Jun 2016

2015sports1

“My son’s whole outlook on life has changed, he has achieved in ways I never felt he would.”

“My son learned about being independent.”

“Everything about Roman Fields suits (my son’s) disabilities and gives him the skills and confidence to develop and grow.”

“My son is doing amazingly well since he started at Roman Fields but that is only because the staff have invested huge amounts of time developing a curriculum in conjunction with ourselves which meets his needs”